Full-time 6-month contract, based at our Edinburgh Distillery, on Wheatfield Road
The Edinburgh Manufacturing team requires an organised and diligent Administrator to support both Production and Engineering in reviewing their documentation. The work will be focussed on ensuring that all manufacturing administration is carried out in a professional manner, to legally compliant standards.
The administrative duties involved in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Reformatting Safety Critical Work Instructions
- Undertaking Documentation Reviews
- Standardisation of documents and procedures
- Safe systems of work to be drafted from handwritten copies
- Updating Distillery Plant Manuals / Training Documentation
- Inputting Equipment Service logs into the Company’s maintenance management system (MAXIMO)
- Standardisation of Site wide safety walks.
To succeed in this role, the following qualifications, skills and attributes are required:
- Computer literate in all Microsoft Office applications, with demonstrable experience with Office, Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, with a customer-focused approach.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to adapt to changing business needs.
- An engaging, proactive and motivated approach.
- Strong commitment to high standards of service delivery, to assist non-administrative manufacturing employees
- Fastidious attention to detail and a pride in delivering a professional standard of work.
Closing date for applications is Friday 15th February, 2019